Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Georgia was a stray found on an American Indian reservation in New Mexico before making her way to Houston. She was adopted and enjoyed a wonderful home but her adopter is being forced to move overseas and can’t take Georgia with him. Georgia is a shy dog that is sweetly sociable. Georgia is gorgeous, young, and has what it takes to be a wonderful canine family member of your family!
Why Georgia should be on your mind:
- She is friendly and likes to please! She absolutely loves children!
- She is housetrained and well-behaved when left alone at home, even when un-crated.
- She is smart and knows sit, shake, come, down, touch, and stay
- She loves other dogs and enjoys the dog park.
- She likes going for walks, hikes and car rides!
Georgia is going to be an awesome dog you will love for many years! You need Georgia as much as she needs you!