Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Jersey was adopted one week prior to being put down. Life was good until her owner had brain surgery and became disabled. Devastating changes meant that Jersey needed to find a new home—ASAP! Jersey is affectionate and loves people, yet is shy at first. She warms up super-fast when you’ve got a treat to offer her! After that, it’s pet me, pet me, pet me!
* Jersey is very sweet and easily adapts to people and other dogs! A feline relationship may be a possibility!
* Jersey is house and crate trained, and relaxed while on leash!
* Jersey knows the command outside, and can learn more!
* Jersey loves being petted, as well as cuddling and any attention you give her!
* Jersey favorite things are sun bathing!
Jersey loves being with her human and canine family, making sure that all receive equal attention, and reserving her best for you! Jersey is great at alerting you to the doorbell, always ready to check out your guests! Easy-going and easy to love, Jersey will settle in with you quickly, to the point you’d think she had lived there forever! Meet sweet Jersey and see how well you match up!