Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Montague was found in the middle of the street in an area where it was clearly unsafe for a tiny puppy to be. His mom was nearby, but no other puppies could be located. Montague is a mix of Chihuahua and Dachshund. His mom is 13 pounds, so Montague is expected to mature between 10 and 20 lbs.
* Montague is totally adorable, small and playful! He will be the perfect pet for everyone from older children to grandparents!
* Montague will be happy living anywhere, and an apartment would be great!
* Montague is a smart little guy and will enjoy training when you give him treats!
* Montague will need exercise, but since he’s a little guy, he won’t need as much and you can spend more time having fun with him!
* In cold weather, Montague might appreciate a sweater!
Montague will be a loyal dog who will bond well with you! He will be happy with a family or an individual! Montague will be happy to be near you as much as he can, and will be the perfect pup for you to love for many years!