Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Found on the side of the road, Sadie clearly needed help! Sadie is very sweet and affectionate, preferring to lay next to you. She enjoys meeting people, especially women, and is more timid around men. Someone mistreated her along the way. When you adopt Sadie, that will never happen again! Sadie gives her love and trust readily, and is learning commands and leash skills you’ll appreciate!
* Sadie loves women, will probably like children, and is a bit timid around men. She can learn to love again!
* Sadie loves to be petted and easily gives her affection!
* Sadie likes to be slowly introduced to other dogs with a nice walk and then she warms up to them and loves to play! She has not met cats.
* Sadie knows sit and is doing well with leash training!
* Sadie is house trained and has not been crated while being fostered.
You can’t change Sadie’s past, but you can change her future. Everything about Sadie has demonstrated that she will be a wonderful companion! Friendly and eager, Sadie deserves all the love and attention you’ll give her. You’ll get her loyal devotion and steadfast friendship for the rest of her life. Meet Sadie and you will change both of your lives!