Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Lily was rescued after her fosters saw someone chasing her through the neighborhood. How scary for such a sweet little girl! Lily is shy when meeting new people, so if you take it easy and give her treats, she’ll soon be your best friend! Lily is an affectionate gal who loves nothing better than sitting in your lap, cuddling with you or simply leaning against you! Lily is looking for a calm home--without the constant activity of young children--and if you work from home, that would be great! Lily has learned a lot quickly and will be a wonderful addition to your family!
* Lily loves people and is super-affectionate!
* Lily likes other dogs! She has not met cats or kids.
* Lily has quickly learned go to your bed, lay down and sit.
* Lily is learning other skills from her foster and by observing her foster’s dog!
* Lily needs work on house and crate training, however; she’s smart and is doing well.
Like you, Lily wants somebody to love and call her own! Lily has a few things to learn, and a million reasons to learn them quickly! Mostly, that’s because she will be motivated to make you happy! While you work and go about your daily activities, Lily will be there giving moral support and affection! It’s time to make Lily a part of your daily routine!