Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Cooper was found on the side of the road with his best bud. Cooper is a very affectionate guy who loves attention! If you can’t pet him, he’ll lay on the floor next to you! Cooper is one of those magical dogs who is already house trained! He may do well in a crate as well. Cooper is very social with people and dogs, and benefits from being introduced! Cooper is learning leash skills and the joy of going for a walk! Cooper deserves the life only you can give him!
* Cooper loves his people and gives them his affection!
* Cooper likes other dogs after being introduced!
* Cooper has not met cats or kids and may like them!
* Cooper has learned to sit! He is smart and can learn much more!
* Cooper is great indoors and is house trained!
* Cooper loves his food and benefits from using a slow feeder!
Cooper will be your most devoted friend! He gives lots of affection and likes being with you! On walks, Cooper is still leery of men that walk by, and is working on this. Knowing that no harm with come to him while with you will give Cooper the confidence he needs! Friendly and calm, affectionate and full of love, Cooper is the perfect dog to spend your life with!