Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Tina is a cutie looking for a forever home where she will have family willing to play fetch, run around the yard with her, and take her to the dog park! Ideally, that family will have children who love to engage in those activities! Tina loves kids and is still a pup, and there’s nothing better than a pup playing with kids! Tina’s compact size also makes her a winner, because she fits right in with your family and is easy to take along almost anywhere you go!
* Tina is an adorably spunky gal who loves people, whether it’s for cuddling, napping or playing!
* Tina likes meeting other dogs and enjoys playing with them! She plays with a cat in her foster home!
* Tina is great on a leash!
* Tina is almost completely house trained, and is great when confined to a small room while you are away!
* Tina knows sit, stay, and when it is feeding or bed time!
* Tina’s favs include running, wrestling with her foster dog siblings or cat, and chewing squeaky toys to remove the squeaker!
Tina has the sweetest, most loving temperament, and she expresses such joy and excitement, especially when it is play time! Tina is always happy to meet new people and dogs, and makes friends with everyone she meets, human or animal! Tina will be a treasured member of your family, so meet her soon and get the party started!