Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Charlie is a sweetheart who loves being part of a family. Charlie is fostering with a household that includes dogs and cats, and he gets along with all of them! Charlie likes people of all ages and would love to live in a family that has another dog! Charlie is house trained and very well behaved indoors and likes to sit by you and be petted. He loves going for walks and to the dog park, where he can meet people and their dogs! Charlie will be a terrific addition to your life!
* Charlie is a super-sweet guy who loves to play with people and other dogs, yet always has time to sit near you and be rubbed and petted!
* Charlie likes dogs and cats, and sometimes plays with his foster’s cats.
* Charlie is house trained and is great on a leash.
* Charlie is a smart dog who knows sit, come, down, and potty outside!
* Charlie’s favorite things to do are going for walks, playing tug with his toys, and chewing rawhides and bones.
Charlie is young and energetic, and easily able to keep up with your active life! Charlie is easy to love because he gives his own love so freely. Meet Charlie and find out what a treasure he truly is.