Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Zoey is an awesome gal who loves people and gets excited at the opportunity to meet other dogs! Zoey came to live with her foster through a temporary foster program through a former employer, and with a move where Zoey cannot go along, she is hoping to meet you as soon as possible! Zoey is house and crate-trained, great on a leash and knows a couple of commands. Zoey loves getting petted and being close to you and is a super best friend! Zoey is worth the drive to meet her.
* Zoey loves her human family and will probably like children.
* Zoey loves small dogs and may be intimidated by large dogs, so a meet and greet is helpful.
* Zoey is interested in cats and might be able to live with them.
* Zoey is house and crate-trained, well-behaved indoors, great on a leash and knows sit and stay!
* Zoey’s favs include walks, chasing a ball and chewing her chew toy.
Zoey is a beautiful gal who will give so much to your family! She’s smart, easy-going and happy! It’s easy to imagine Zoey joining in family activities and bringing a new level of love and affection for everyone. Zoey is an amazing dog and she’s waiting to meet you! With Zoey, it’s going to be love at first kiss!