Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Zeva is a really friendly pup who loves to play. She came to Friends for Life after her previous owner had a change in life circumstances and gave her up.
Zeva is a young dog with energy to spare. She loves being outside, playing with people and other dogs and getting her exercise. She’s very affectionate and loves to snuggle. Basically, Zeva is a girl who is thrilled to be a dog in the world!
She has lots of qualities that make her a great pup:
* She loves meeting new dogs
* She’s already crate trained
* She knows how to share her food and toys
* She knows “Sit,” and “Lay down,” and would love to learn more
* You’ll always have someone who’s thrilled to see you when you come home!