Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption ApplicationWatch UB's Video
UB’s uber UnderBite leads him wherever he goes and is always ready to scoop up his favorite toys! Found wandering in a park, UB was rescued by a kind man who was wowed by his friendliness, his fun-loving personality and his super-cute UnderBite.
UB is a happy, energetic guy who will make a great family companion. UB likes people, kids and may even do well with cats. UB is smart and has quickly learned basic commands. In fact, he’s such a good student that his adoption comes with 3 free training classes so you can learn too!
Can you expect great things from UB? U Bet!
- UB is very friendly, loves people, and likes to play and train.
- UB knows sit, let’s go, find it, look and touch!
- UB doesn’t guard food or toys, which makes him a good choice for homes with children.
- UB has great house manners - he has been great about doing his business outside and he is crate-trained.
- UB seldom barks and is okay to leave home alone while you’re at work. He’s not even afraid of thunderstorms!
- UB will get along with a cat that already likes dogs.
- UB likes going on adventures, especially if it means a car ride!
UB is a wonderful guy who will be a great companion! Meet UB and U will B in love!