There are other ways you can support Friends For Life every day.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Did you know your weekly grocery store run could benefit your friends at the shelter?
If you enroll your Kroger card in the "Community Rewards" program, a portion of your grocery sales will go back to Friends For Life each time your Kroger Plus Card is used. And signing up is easy! Visit the Kroger Community Rewards website to enroll today. Step-by-step instructions on how to enroll are below.
- Go to the Kroger Community Rewards homepage.
- If you haven't created your Kroger Plus Card online account yet, you'll need to before enrolling. Click the "Create an Account" button, and follow the instructions. You can link your Plus Card number to your online account during set-up.
- If you already have your online account set-up and ready to go, click the orange "Sign In" button.
- Once you've signed in, click the orange "Enroll Now" button.
- This will take you to your Account Summary page - at the bottom, you'll see the Community Rewards section. Again, click the orange "Enroll" button.
- Type in "Friends For Life" in the search box, and click "Search."
- Our organization number is 80043, and the full name listed is "Friends For Life Animal Shelter & Rescue."
- Select the correct organization from the search results, and click "Enroll."