Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Sully and Penny came to Friends for Life after being dumped on the property of a local business. They are very sweet dogs and are truly bonded to each other. Sully has lots of qualities that will make him a great companion for the right household.
Here are some reasons we think Sully is a great dog:
* He has experience using a kennel and rests there comfortably.
* He is well-behaved when left alone at home.
* He’s already house-trained.
* He knows how to share his food and toys, and takes treats gently when hand-fed.
* Sully loves to be petted, but he’s not clingy ; he likes his alone time, too.
Sully is a shy guy, but he warms up given some time. He would do well in a calm household with humans who will give him the opportunity to get used to new situations at his own pace and give him lots and lots of love. This sweetie deserves all the pets you can give, and he will love you back forever!
Sully would love to go to a home along with his best friend and canine companion, Penny! If you are looking to adopt the sweetest bonded pair, apply to meet Penny and Sully today!